Kawaii Dino Plushies
Feeling down? Want to have fun? Need some support? Fear not, these adorable chibbi dinosaurs are here for you!
Leave an everlasting smile on your loved ones by surprising them with a super cute dinosaur plushie today! The soft and soothing texture helps create a calm and relaxing safe haven for those dealing with stress and anxiety.
Struggling to sleep nowadays? Snuggle with one of our plushies for the perfect night’s sleep – you might even have to snooze your alarm a few times. Cuddling a body pillow whilst you sleep have been proven to help you sleep better as it slowly relieves the pressure on your lower back, spine and hips especially for those who sleep on their sides.
Super-sized dinosaurs ready for snuggling and cuddling. Body pillows have been proven to help you sleep better by relieving pressure on the lower back, spine and hips. Our plushies soft texture also has a calming and relaxing effect to help you sleep better.
Features Of Kawaii Dino Plushies
- Filled with 100% premium PP cotton Promotes comfort with its unbelievably soft cloth Allergy-free and asthma friendly kawaii plushie.
- Our plushies are made of hypoallergenic materials which may be easily machine-washed.
- Sizes: Measurements may be off by 1-3cm because of the nature of how PP cotton expands and compresses. Measurements could be off by 1-2cm because of the quantity of stuffing inside. Please bear with us as every plushie is hand-stuffed with love and care. If there are still any issues please don’t hesitate to email us!
How To Clean Kawaii Dino Plushies?
- Step 1: Use the gentlest cycle available on your washing machine.
- Step 2: Wash our plushie in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Step 3: If disinfecting is an issue, use warm water or consider using a product like Lysol Laundry Sanitizer, which is safe on both whites and colours, unlike chlorine bleach.
- Step 4: Place the plushie in a launderable mesh bags or duvet cover. Recommended!
- Step 5: Air-drying is going to be the gentlest choice, and a hairdryer turned on low heat can help to fluff up the fur once the plushie has reached the just-damp point (think of it as a finishing touch!)