Snuggle with one of our cute Kawaii Plushie Rainbow Bunnies | NEW Cute Stuffed Animals pillow plushies for the perfect night’s sleep – you might even have to snooze your alarm a few times. Cuddling a body pillow whilst you sleep have been proven to assist you sleep better as it gradually relieves the strain in your lower back, spine and buttocks especially for those who sleep on their sides. The soothing and soft texture helps create a calm and relaxing safe haven.
Our Kawaii Plushie Rainbow Bunnies | NEW Cute Stuffed Animals makes for the perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries, and every other special occasion you can think of! You will love seeing your loved ones and friends in excitement when they get our plushie, so leave an everlasting smile on your nearest and dearest by surprising them with a super cute plushie today.
Ethically sourced, cruelty-free, and produced out of premium non-allergenic cotton for maximum comfort. All our plushies are free of lint and suitable even for people with allergies. The ideal present for your loved ones!
Plushies can make the most remarkable gift for kids, adults, and everyone in between. This magical looks is loved by all our young fans who simply can’t get enough of the amazingly cute plush toy, and their parents who love to cuddle up with them each night before bed!
Features of Kawaii Plushie Rainbow Bunnies | NEW Cute Stuffed Animals
- Filled with 100% premium PP cotton Promotes comfort with its unbelievably soft cloth Allergy-free and asthma friendly kawaii plushie.
- Our plushies are made of hypoallergenic materials which may be easily machine-washed.
- Sizes: Measurements may be off by 1-3cm because of the nature of how PP cotton expands and compresses. Measurements could be off by 1-2cm because of the quantity of stuffing inside. Please bear with us as every plushie is hand-stuffed with love and care. If there are still any issues please don’t hesitate to email us!
How to clean Kawaii Plushie Rainbow Bunnies | NEW Cute Stuffed Animals?
- Step 1: Use the gentlest cycle available on your washing machine.
- Step 2: Wash our plushie in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Step 3: If disinfecting is an issue, use warm water or consider using a product like Lysol Laundry Sanitizer, which is safe on both whites and colours, unlike chlorine bleach.
- Step 4: Place the plushie in a launderable mesh bags or duvet cover. Recommended!
- Step 5: Air-drying is going to be the gentlest choice, and a hairdryer turned on low heat can help to fluff up the fur once the plushie has reached the just-damp point (think of it as a finishing touch!)