Kawaii Pig Bee Dressed Plush Stuffed Animal
Soft, squishy and super cuddly, our plushies are what dreams are made of Fret not about allergic reactions and pain!
Struggling to sleep nowadays? Snuggle with one of our plushies for the perfect night’s sleep – you might even have to snooze your alarm a few times. Cuddling a body pillow whilst you sleep have been proven to help you sleep better as it slowly relieves the pressure on your lower back, spine and hips especially for those who sleep on their sides. The soft and soothing texture helps create a calm and relaxing safe haven.
Super-sized dinosaurs ready for snuggling and cuddling. Body pillows have been proven to help you sleep better by relieving pressure on the lower back, spine and hips. Our plushies soft texture also has a calming and relaxing effect to help you sleep better.
Features Of Kawaii Pig Bee Dressed Plush Stuffed Animal
- Filled with 100% premium PP cotton
- Helps with your sleeping position
- Promotes relaxation with its unbelievably soft material
- Allergy-free and asthma friendly
Measurements may be off by 1-3cm due to the nature of how PP cotton expands and compresses. Carefully choose the size and variant you would like before purchasing our plushies. Note that the largest dinosaurs in the pictures are 65cm in height. The size and filling will vary depending on the length you choose.
Can I Wash My Kawaii Pig Bee Dressed Plush Stuffed Animal?
Yes, you can by following these 5 simple steps:
- Step 1: Use the gentlest cycle available on your washing machine.
- Step 2: Wash our plushie in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Step 3: If disinfecting is a concern, use warm water or consider using a product like Lysol Laundry Sanitizer, which is safe on both whites and colors, unlike chlorine bleach.
- Step 4: Place the plushie in a launderable mesh bags or duvet cover. Padding the drum of the washer with towels can also add another layer of protection. Recommended!
- Step 5: Air-drying will be the gentlest choice, and a hairdryer turned on low heat can help to fluff up the fur once the plushie has reached the just-damp stage (think of it as a finishing touch!)