Giant Cat Plush Toy
Giant Cat Plush Toy is an ideal gift for your loved ones! Snuggle with one of our cute pillow plushies for the perfect night’s sleep. Our Giant Cat Plush Toy is made of high-quality short plush fabric, which is soft and comfortable to touch. It is filled with high-quality pp cotton, which is elastic and non-deformable.
The adorable plush toys come in 4 different variations.
It will make all your nights comfortable and cuddled – our furry products are so cuddly, you won’t be able to leave your bed. They make for the perfect night’s companion for a peaceful, gentle night’s sleep. Each of our products is a creation of the finest craftsmanship and brings you the highest form of comfort.
It can also be a gift for your loved ones or a decoration for your home. This Giant Cat Plush Toy is an ideal gift for Christmas, birthdays, Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, and other celebrations.
Features Of Giant Cat Plush Toy
- Filled with 100% premium PP cotton
- Helps with your sleeping position
- Promotes relaxation with its unbelievably soft material
- Allergy-free and asthma friendly
Measurements may be off by 1-3cm due to the nature of how PP cotton expands and compresses. Carefully choose the size and variant you would like before purchasing our plushies. Note that the largest dinosaurs in the pictures are 65cm in height. The size and filling will vary depending on the length you choose.
Can I Wash My Giant Cat Plush Toy?
Yes, you can by following these 5 simple steps:
- Step 1: Use the gentlest cycle available on your washing machine.
- Step 2: Wash our plushie in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Step 3: If disinfecting is a concern, use warm water or consider using a product like Lysol Laundry Sanitizer, which is safe on both whites and colors, unlike chlorine bleach.
- Step 4: Place the plushie in a launderable mesh bags or duvet cover. Padding the drum of the washer with towels can also add another layer of protection. Recommended!
- Step 5: Air-drying will be the gentlest choice, and a hairdryer turned on low heat can help to fluff up the fur once the plushie has reached the just-damp stage (think of it as a finishing touch!)