Pink Bunny Plush Kawaii Stuffed Animal is an ideal gift for your loved ones! Snuggle with one of our cute pillow plushies for the perfect night’s sleep. Our Pink Bunny Plush Kawaii Stuffed Animal is made of high-quality short plush fabric, which is soft and comfortable to touch. It is filled with high-quality pp cotton, which is elastic and non-deformable.
The adorable plush toys come in three different sizes.
These fluffy plush bunnies have a placid look on their faces. The product is made with the finest of stitches and iron-enforced to last longer. The stitching is neat and tidy with no loose sutures or dangling threads found. Use them as bedroom decorative pillows and make someone smile on surprise. Entertaining toys with a soft construction are easy to wash and store at home. Make your bedtime more interesting with these bunny pillows. All our plushies are safe, non-toxic and skin-sensitive.
It will make all your nights comfortable and cuddled – our furry products are so cuddly, you won’t be able to leave your bed. They make for the perfect night’s companion for a peaceful, gentle night’s sleep. Each of our products is a creation of the finest craftsmanship and brings you the highest form of comfort.
It can also be a gift for your loved ones or a decoration for your home. This Pink Bunny Plush Kawaii Stuffed Animal is an ideal gift for Christmas, birthdays, Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, and other celebrations.
How To Clean Pink Bunny Plush Kawaii Stuffed Animal?
- Step 1: Use the gentlest cycle available on your washing machine.
- Step 2: Wash our plushie in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Step 3: If disinfecting is an issue, use warm water or consider using a product like Lysol Laundry Sanitizer, which is safe on both whites and colours, unlike chlorine bleach.
- Step 4: Place the plushie in a launderable mesh bags or duvet cover. Recommended!
- Step 5: Air-drying is going to be the gentlest choice, and a hairdryer turned on low heat can help to fluff up the fur once the plushie has reached the just-damp point (think of it as a finishing touch!)